Women's Wisdom & Cultural Practices on Reproductive Choice with Natural Abortion.
The Site Includes the Following Features
- Details on a variety of herbs, supplements and dietary choices
- A list of safe and free to use pressure points, exercises and visualization techniques
- Information on what to do during and after a miscarriage
Easy to read format including information on…
- Warnings, Possible Side-Effects, Possible Interactions
- How and When to Use Methods, How They Work and Effectiveness
- References and links to Additional Resources
Each method has been researched and checked by a team of women’s health experts and pro-choice volunteers. Methods are kept current with regular additions and updates. We are continually updating the site and making adjustments based on user feedback.
Natural Abortion Methods Angel Access: For those with enough financial resources you may purchase direct online admission. This site offers more features for women with fast Internet access.
We wish you the best in your decision whatever it may be.
We do not tell women what to do. We simply provide information.
So that any woman, no matter where she lives in the world,
has the ability to make her own reproductive choice.
Natural Abortion was created under the 'freedom of speech' protection of the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.
This site is an eco-feminist response to the male dominated political and religious institutions in the United States and across the world that make safe, legal abortion a crime.
Since 2002, over a million women have visited from America and elsewhere around the world where abortion is difficult to obtain, extremely expensive or illegal.
- Herbal & Natural Abortion Methods. Details on a variety of abortifacient herbs, supplements and diet changes that have been used by women for generations.
- Abortion Methods a Woman can use Immediately. Information on pressure points, exercises and visualization techniques that can assist in inducing a miscarriage.
- During and After Abortion Self Care. Information on what to do during and after an abortion both physically and psychologically.
- Warnings on Unsafe Abortion Methods. Contraindications, Possible Side-Effects, Possible Interactions of the various emmenagogues.
- Detailed Private Abortion Information. How and When to Use Abortion Methods in the Privacy of a Woman's Home
- How Natural Abortion Methods Work. The Effectiveness based on Reports we have Received from Women around the World.
- Abortion References and Links. Additional Resources if the methods do not work and you need further support.
This website on Natural Abortion Methods is kept current with regular updates. We are continually improving the site and making adjustments based on women's feedback. All Natural Abortion Methods have been researched and checked by female health experts and pro-choice, pro-women volunteers. Reproductive choice is your right and your decision as a woman.
Every day pregnant women from around the world write to us with heartbreaking stories of the hardships they face with an unintended pregnancy.
Our effort is to provide safe, reliable and accurate information for women making an important personal choice in their lives. This site is pro-choice including the choice of whether to pay for online access or not:
- Natural Abortion Methods Angel Paid Access: If you can pay for access you help to keep this website current and continually available for ALL women. We call every woman (or man) who pays for access an Angel, because their payment gives at least 10 women in need a scholarship to enter the site for free.
- Women in Need: If you have limited finances please go to the Women in Need page where you can access this information for free after completing a confidential questionnaire. This questionnaire helps us to improve the site, gives us statistical data on the women who come to us, and improves the quality of the methods.
We wish you the best in your decision whatever you choose. As a woman you have a right to choose what happens with your body. We are here to help you with information which supports that right.