1. Married woman seeking natural abortion in Ohio, USA:
Well I am no ready to have another baby is to much responsibility and I am not that good economically , plus my husband he wants a baby but dont so he maybe did it in proposed to get me.pregnant , I am no sure if I am but I have this feeling.
- Age: 25
- Ethnic Group: Hispanic/Latino
- Religion: Spiritual/New Age
- Relationship Status: Married
- How many children do you have if any? One
- Have you confirmed that you are pregnant? No it is too early to take a pregnancy test.
- Have you missed your period yet? No, I have not missed a period yet.
- Is this unwanted pregnancy the result of consensual sex? No it was not consensual.
- What is your relationship to the man who got you pregnant? He is my husband.
- Did you use ANY form of birth control? If so, which method(s) did you use? The Morning After Pill (Plan B).
- Does the man who got you pregnant support your decision to have a miscarriage? He does not know about the pregnancy
- What personal consequences might you face if you are found to be pregnant? No serious penalties. It’s just not the right time., Financial hardship. I simply can not afford to have a child at this point in my life.
- What are your reasons for not choosing to have a medical or surgical abortion? It is too expensive for me at this time.
2) Woman with Large Family Seeks Natural Abortion
I have a beautiful 21 year old and fourteen years later another who is 7 . My partner has a 15 and 11 year olds .We are not waiting to expand our family nor can we afford it both of us has family that is ill and a lot of work ahead of us this next year his own business and I am starting a business
- Age: 40
- What is your religion?: Spiritual/New Age
- What is your marital/relationship status?: In a Monogamous Relationship
- How many children do you have if any?: 2
- Is this unwanted pregnancy the result of consensual sex?: Yes it was consensual
- What is your relationship to the man who got you pregnant?: He is my fiancé
- Does the man who got you pregnant support your decision to have a miscarriage?: Yes, he supports my decision
- Were you, by your own choice, under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of conception?: No
- Did you use ANY form of birth control? If so, which method(s) did you use?: Natural Birth Control (Rhythm Method, Temperature, Calendar.)
- Does anyone know that you are considering aborting the pregnancy?No
- What consequences might you face if you are discovered trying to end your pregnancy?: No serious penalties
- What are your reasons for not choosing to have a medical or surgical abortion?
- It is too expensive for me at this time
- I am intimidated by protestors outside the clinic(s) close to where I live
- I would rather not have a medical or surgical abortion